Friday, 1 April 2011

Gone Thrifting . . .

Well after a slightly rubbish morning for various reasons I needed something to hit the spot and lift my mood, usually a few well chosen tracks from my iTunes library will do it but today I needed that hit only shopping can give.  So armed with my trusty jute bag I set out on a thrifting mission . . . . 


 . . . . . debrief to follow over the weekend!

Take care,
Jem xXx

P.S Please excuse the wobbly iPhone photography - haven't been able to pinch the fella's camera today as he has been using it at work

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I wonder what you will buy! Hope your afternoon is better than this morning. Have a great time.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's still a Great Shot! will stay tune on what you find and put in that big jute bag, so excited! i had my shopping today unfortunately my camera's batter ran out so yes i also will post it tomorrow if i got time (need to straighten my hair that could take up for hours!) hehehe have a great weekend to you too!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ooh I wanna see!
    Have a lovely Friday night x

    ReplyDelete
  4. eeeee! Exciting, cant wait to see what you've bought Jem!! Ive got a table top sale, a spring fair and the boot sale to go to this weekend so im hoping for some vintage lovelies. Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jem, looking forward to seeing what you get, you little tease you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you manage to fill that bag to the brim Jem! Goodluck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you find some treasures! Take care.

    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait to see it!! I loveee a good bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note, they make my day! :-)