Thursday, 24 February 2011

Teacup Thursday

For Teacup Thursday this week, hosted over at Miss Spenser's Blog, I've opted for a vivid blue floral tea trio made by Queen Anne.  Being a lover of blue I like to have this little trio on display wherever possible and to that end I have been looking for some shelves or a dresser to put in my kitchen, watch this space!




I love this subtle little detail inside the rim of the teacup, so delicate. 

'A Proper Tea is much nicer than a Very Nearly Tea, which is one you forget about afterwards.' 
A.A. Milne

Take care, 
Jem xXx




5 comments:

  1. Your last teacup Thursday was my favourite but this one isn't too far behind as I'm a fan of blue too! Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love reading/looking at your blog!Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love all things blue. Actually, I love any color...as long as it's blue so I LOVE your teacup! That's a she-who-must-be-displayed!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so pretty! I only have a few blue teacups compared to all the pinks I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning,I'm alittle late this morning posting.I'm ready now though.So glad I droped by to have tea with you because the blue of your cup was a real uplift.What an amazing color.I'm writing your quote down-I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note, they make my day! :-)