Thursday, 17 February 2011

Teacup Thursday

Another Teacup Thursday hosted by Miss Spenser's Blog!  This trio is a favourite of mine, one of a series of six for Paragon designed by famous rose grower Harry Wheatcroft, who was born in Nottingham where I lived for 6 years, it is called 'Mme Ch Sauvage'.  





The sunny flash of lemon inside the teacup is perking me up today while it feels cold indoors and out!



We had a kettle; we let it leak:
Our not repairing made it worse.
We haven't had any tea for a week ...
The bottom is out of the Universe.

Rudyard Kipling 

Take care,
Jem xXx





7 comments:

  1. ooh lovely tea-cup! Ive seen a couple of tea cups like this in one of the charity shops near me but they have been mega expensive - I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for one at the boot sales though! :o) Scarlett x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I have one of the famous roses sets. Its the 'Virgo' one, would be great to collect all of them though and yours is so nice.The styling inthe first pic is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious colours, makes one feel that spring must be on the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jem!
    I just love the beautiful yellow rose on this teacup...a true art piece!!
    Hugs,
    Sabre'

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I LOVE any cup with roses!
    Have a wonderful day!
    ~donna~

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOvely...such a nice shape and burnished gold foot.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely. Enjoyed having tea with you this evening.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a note, they make my day! :-)