* Link back to and thank the giver of your award
* Share seven things about yourself
* Pass the award along to seven blogs you enjoy
* Tell your recipients about their award
Seven things about me . . . . .
1. I love horses and horse riding and used to own a horse of my own
2. Spiders have far too many legs and make my blood run cold
3. I once gave £1 to someone who looked like he was begging, only he wasn't. Mortified
4. Music feels as essential to me as breathing
5. Co-ordination is not my middle name. I could feasibly injure myself in a padded room
6. I studied Law for two years before realising it was making me miserable!
7. I have never been able to whistle properly
My Seven Picks
1. Fiona and Twig - one of the first blogs I fell in love with and one of the most inspiring
2. Vintage Amethyst - a dreamy blog from the owner of the boutique of the same name. Simply lovely
3. A Monkey Fatshionista - proving that a fuller figure doesn't prohibit following fashion!
4. Heirloom Gypsy - bursting with vintage treasures and crafty creations
5. 52 Flea - a wealth of flea market finds and always wonderfully styled images
6. Vintage At The Corner House - vintage and antique gems of all kinds with a hint of kitsch
7. The Swelle Life - from couture catwalk to covetable cupcakes. Stylish and highly readable
The second award came from Sabre of Heirloom Gypsy, one of my picks above! When I first stumbled across her blog I saw the header and knew I'd found another little corner of the web to visit often.
Before I pass the torch I'm to share 8 things about myself, so teamed with the 7 above any of you reading this will gain far more knowledge than you had intended about me!
1. Have never been able to get on board with rice pudding, it looks sinister to me, like alien spawn!
2. Horror films - even bad ones - scare me so much they play on my mind for days, yet I still watch them
3. I'm a book fiend and get completely lost in them
4. There are very few photos of me in existence as I'm notoriously camera-shy
5. My first X Ray was taken because I swallowed a glass pebble. Not my finest hour
6. I cried like a child watching the beginning of the Disney film 'UP'
7. I don't swear frequently but I once got locked out of my apartment block and, frustrated after horrible morning, I jumped about like a madwoman shouting every obscenity I knew before realising there were at least 30 children lined up across the road waiting with teachers and parents for a bus.
8. I love lists!
I'd like to pass this award to Victoria at My Favourite Fashion for her gorgeous blog